A week without classes? It’s time for Adventure Time!
I could’ve made every character, but some don’t fit to my qualifications.
I only made 27 of them. I’m sorry.
I was tagged by: http://themoloko.tumblr.com
There are some rules:
Rule 1: Always post the rules.
Rule 2: Answer the questions you’ve been tagged on and ask 10 new ones
Rule 3: Tag 10 new people and link them to this post.
Rule 4: Let them know they were tagged.
1. What is one thing you can’t live without?
2. What are the things that make you cry the easiest?
3. What is one thing that can undoubtedly make you feel better, no matter how bad you’re feeling?
4. When do you feel the most beautiful?
5. When do you feel the shyest?
6. What is one thing you want that money won’t ever buy?
7. Name one person in the world who you’d give your life for.
8. Glass half-full or glass half-empty?
9. Do you ever find yourself seeing a stranger smile and smiling along with them, simply because you’re happy they’re happy?
10. If I asked you for a hug, would you give me one?
1. Favorite pizza topping?
2. re-order the following three choices in important to your survival of a zombie apocalypse; Shelter, Food, Weapons.
3. What color are your socks or are you barefooted?
4. Did you ever have a cool treehouse growing up?
5. Favorite song at the moment?
6. Do you have a favorite outfit atm?
7. Marvel or DC?
8. Batman or Tony Stark?
9. Water or Fire?
10. Home cooked meal or carry-out?
I just came from like the bestestestestest walk with my big bro ever!
uwu we talked and he gave me hugs and cheek kisses! >w< uwah
THIS WAS ONE OF MY FAVORITE EPISODES
guys, legit, this is someone’s child, is it that hard to respect their wishes?
Think of it this way fandom, we’re all responsible for protecting his child from the internet and paparazzi demons. This is someone’s real life child, and Jensen is a person. Let’s show this Papa bear some respect and leave the child alone.
Swoozie-One of the best Youtubers of all time
If I make you breakfast in bed, a simple “Thank You” will suffice. None of this “How did you get in my house” business. So rude